Saturday, October 26, 2013

I'M Tired

I'm Worn, My heart is heavy,
from the work it takes to keep on breathing,
I made mistakes, I let my hope fail,
My soul is crushed by the weight of this world.
But I know that God can give me rest.
So I cry out with all that I have left.

Yes that is exactly how I feel, Sort of down, Sort of tired. Sort of up, Sort of lazy, Sort of disillusioned, Just a lot of sort of's, no real feeling exactly  but TIRED.
I am on my fifth day and that wears me out.
I  wake too tired to move but know I must keep on moving.

I think,  Sometime God gives us a lot just to see how we handle it.
How long will we trust him for an answer.
How long we will keep on moving and giving him the praise.
Can we continue to smile?

What will the answer be?
We pray for our home to sell, but are we ready to make the Big Move?
Right now if I had to get moving I would collapse.
Literally collapse.
David would too.
Our entire life will be turned upside down.
We have been here so long, To adjust to new environment may be difficult for both of us.
David is concerned about freezing in the winter. He can  not stand to get chilled.
I told him, We just buy long underwear until we acclimate. We  will wear loads and layers  of clothing .
 In  the summer we will stay in the air conditioned home.
I am sort of , (There is that sort of again) excited about the prospect of a new home again, More decorating, More ways to showcase my art.
It will be a new adventure for two old people.
However elderly move across the country all the time. We ran into a few couples when we traveled to Arkansas last time. They were moving to Palo Cedro Arkansas, A retirement community.
It sounded really nice.
So we are not the first or the last to change our addresses when we reach out golden years.
I am still waiting for the Gold in Golden to arrive.

You are all still in our prayers, Every Day. I know God will take care of your needs and you will ALWAYS have Mama and Daddy at your side, Day or Night, Good or Bad, Even if we are not here, we will always look out for you.
Love so much.



No comments: