Sunday, November 03, 2013

Where did the Good Times Go?

"Why is it raining so?
Where is the love I used to know?
Where did the good times go?
The Browns

Yep "wondering and wondering if you're wondering too,"
?????

OH Man "I got a Tiger by the Tail it's plain to see.
Wont be much when you get through with me,
I'm losing weight and turning mighty pale,
And it looks like,  ("Well  you know)
Buck Owens

Today is Sunday and Sure feels like Monday.
"Monday Monday, Can't trust that day"
(mamas and papas)

Monday Monday aint it  a sin,
Gotta get myself through the week again,
had a ball Friday, Saturday and Sunday,
But it's all over now
Cause it sure is Monday"
Mark Chestnut

Think Think Think Sue, Surely there is something to say.

Nope not a thing,
I am cold,
 I am sleepy,
 I am tired,
I do not know what to cook.
Oh I made a pasty banana pudding, David said it is OK but yuck.
I guess we have beans and cornbread tonight and Maybe,(just maybe MAYBE I SAID, DAVID,)
We will have Fried Green Tomatoes.
Maybe !!!! Such a Non Committal word.
So Maybe I will close now. Shut up, Sign off, Turn the lights off, Hide under the covers, Sneak a peek at the clock.
Yuck Time change.

Maybe I can think tomorrow, Another non committal word.
Today is Yesterdays Tomorrow.

If tomorrow never comes,
Will you know how much I Love you?
Have I tried in every way
To show you every day
that you're my only one.
Garth Brooks

No comments: