Saturday, November 09, 2013

Again?

Yes I always think of songs. ALWAYS, Just ask my children and grandchildren.
So as I leave work yesterday  "I saw a Man" (Rosie, Jeanette and I used to sing this one)
I thought of the song 'Big John"
He  was BIG , not heavy big but tall and looked like a logger. He was BIG.
Did I already say that.
Suddenly I begin singing, "Big John, Big John, Big Bad John"
I stopped myself before anyone heard me, especially him.

As I am taking taquitos from my oven I am humming,

"You got to stop and smell the Roses,
You got to count your many blessings every day,
You're gonna find the way to Heaven
Is a rough and rocky road if you  don't stop and smell
The Roses along the way."

Suddenly I realized a customer was standing there. I looked up and smiled.
She said, "Thank you for that song, It has been years since I heard it.
I needed it today, I just drove in from McCloud for a Biopsy"

We talked and I told her I would pray for her and I have. Now I ask you to pray for the unknown woman who was brought to my stand to hear a song to refresh her heart.

My heart leapt within my chest.
I felt as if I had become another witness for God.
I Pray I am used daily on my job.
Although I am now off until Thursday, PLEASE,PLEASE, No call ins, Please.

I should say, every day I am there.


No comments: