Thursday, March 06, 2014

SCREAM

Today was unbelievable. I had problems from all sources.

I was the breaker.
OH wait, wanna hear about it? You do? OK here goes.

Again I was the breaker. I am moving along fine, I get to Cynthia, Chrystal is there, I say, 1:10 and show Cyn my clock. She keeps talking, I tell her nicely she needs to go as time is a wasting.
She has 30 minutes. I have also told her to push the timer button, to start her time.

I assume she does, I am busy suiting up, cooking the wontons and generally doing my job, (her job).
When she returns, (I have been so busy I have not looked at my clock) it is 38 minutes gone.
She balks, "No you told me I had 30 minutes and that is all I was gone,"I look at my clock again,
Yep, 1:48. She is late. She argues, I tell her " am writing down the time, it is all I can do," I sign and quickly leave as I am now late to my other girls.

As I return later to give her a break, she ask for my timer. I tell her "no you threw me off 8 minutes last time and the timer is out"
She is furious. She shows it in front of customers. She says, "I will NOT take the fall for this, You did something to the clock".
Now I am seething, I am totally pissed. I NEVER get upset like that at another employee.
To accuse me of messing with my clock when all I did was bust my butt to get wontons out.
She goes away for her break and comes back griping again.
However I know she went to Chrystal.
Chrystal tells her it will be discussed later, she is on a break so  GO.
Later I see Chrystal, I tell her I am going home and Scream.
She knows why. She told Cyn,"I was there when Sue told you, it is 1:10. So if you were late, that is your problem."

Meanwhile back at another area, a customer is treated rudely., Where does she come to complain? ME ME ME. Do I look like I am the fixer today? Nope not me.
She says "That clerk is the rudest person I ever met, How do I contact your main office"
I say, "Oh I am so sorry," You need to see my boss,"
She tells me, "No it was the boss that was rude, When I asked her something she was rude and told me, "Honey I am the boss, there is no one else to talk to."
I am surprised as she says that, That does NOT sound like Chrystal.
Now I am concerned. You never want that kind of offense to leave the local business.
Handle it at local level.
Suddenly she says the name of the clerk.
I say, "She is not the boss, she is a lead but not the boss, In fact her boss is here, Go to the back and ask for Chrystal"
Handled.
See I believe this customer as this clerk has power trips. She loves being boss. OH how little she knows about being the boss. There is always a boss higher than any boss. Somewhere, somehow it moves up the ladder.

In other news, We have two employees that have lost their husbands in the last two weeks. One just this week. The men were both in their 50's. That is hard to take.
Just whisper a prayer for these ladies as their lives are now in shambles as mine would be.

The entire day was like this. I was constantly in high speed mode. Not good.

So I am so tired. So wound up and Now I just need to sleep.
Last night was not so good. Another  dream where I can not find my home. I am running, I am riding bikes but I get no where. I wake with my hips hurting from all the walking, tossing and the loneliness. Loneliness of not finding home.

I pray for and watch David constantly. He can not feel to hold on to soap or wash himself in the shower. I just want to cry but the tears stay beneath the surface. ready to burst out at an inopportune moment.

So now I close and try to rest.





No comments: