Saturday, March 29, 2014

Venting



Tomorrow I work a few hours and David will be here reading or sleeping or watching movies.

I can set up the system for him before I leave.

Problems hit on every corner. As I drove into town on Friday, I noted my panel light was on. I drove into the Service Station, (Yes we have one in Redding). (Union 76 on Bechelli)
Jeff, came out and checked my oil, It was fine. He then looked at my panel and said, "That is your emission light"
OH NO!!!
So on Tuesday I have my smog test and see what needs done, Maybe a new gas cap.
Please God, Just a new gas cap will be good enough.
When I called for the appointment, I told him it was an 06, with less than 48,000 on it.
His response. "You have not  broken that car in yet."
Yes that is pretty good for an 8 year old car.
In fact my insurance fees are going down on our next quarter. For both cars.

I  promised David  a trip to town today but my body would not move. It wanted to sleep and sleep.
That is how I deal with life. Go to sleep and the problems will go away.
That  is a fact. I sleep through my problems and the more I sleep the less I worry.
When you sleep you do not have to think. However those problems can hit your dreams and you wake shivering and crying.
Searching for an answer when maybe there is no answer.

So right now I need one of you to come here and help me turn a King mattress. It needs turned and I only know one way to do it.
Slide it off the bed, go under and pull it back on.
Yeah a lot of work but David and I switched sides of the bed, (so he could get in and out better) and  I feel like I am sleeping in a hole.
He has changed the shape of the mattress. No he is  not huge but his rocking to get up has made the mattress and foam pads break down.
Now I go to move and make the bed. Kind of late in the day but what does it matter.
We NEVER have company and we just stay in our jammies all day.

I also need to get our meds  ordered from Canada. We are leaving here shortly and want to be stocked up. I think Cassie will be taking care of things here.
Pool service is ordered. Now if it ever stops raining so I can balance the pool.
I changed my Cancer testing to May. I told the doctor I did not want to go to an airport with a letter and still be frisked. So May it is.

When we go to the spelling bee in April, we already have a room. How cool is that? The school has reserved a room for us and the parents.
In the next week or so Caylum has two School board honors we are going to attend. One is Yuba Sutter and One is Sutter county.
I only wish Charles and Sheri were here to go with us. It would be such an honor to all be together again. However we live too far apart to go to such meetings.
Oh Someday, Some Happy Day.

I need to find some pull on pants for David, He cannot button his pants and he is down to two pair that fit.
He has lost more weight and I try to get him to eat better  but he is disgusted with his arm and will not cooperate with me. I can not blame him as he is trying and he does eat but his appetite is almost gone. UNLESS it is a Sweet item, then he chows down.

So with that I better get my Move On and get that bed changed.
Prayers are much appreciated as I am too OLD for this.

Love to all,




No comments: