Sunday, March 23, 2014

Full Week

I am not sure when this week began, As usual it begins on Sunday but that day has erased from my memory.
Lots of phone calls, Lots of tears, Lots of worry about things.
God did not intend us to worry.
He does not lift our load at night, for us to reach over and pick it up the next morning.
(I am good at that)

 6Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time,
 7casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.
 8Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.…

And devour he can. He will and He will eat all  our joy.

I want to always stay humble before God. Some days it is so hard to just let go and Let Him take control.

Well as you all know, Caylum is going to State spelling Bee, He spelled words I can not spell. Maybe I could have, Years ago, but not now. My brain is slow. Such as Embezzlement. (that was corrected by spell check)
Then on to more hard words. He just knows, but he is a constant reader and he will grasp words and hides them in his mind for later use.
Are we proud? Of course but it does not take our pride from any of our grandchildren or children.
We know God is in control of their lives, Each person has a special place in our hearts and minds.
We pray we have a place in theirs. We want them to always remember good times with Mamaw and Papaw.
Spelling Bee? well it is one day before we fly out of here for Oklahoma. We have house sitters and pool sitters and life happening.
He will have a word list and you can bet it will be twice as long as the previous word list.
Give him the time he needs to know and be prepared.
Next year we are certain to see Kiara in the Bee. She loves to spell and competition is Keen with her.
Leila we give her a few years but she can spell "Pee" She told me, "Mamaw I can spell Pee." I smiled and said, "You can, How"
"P E E" she said, I then told her to go tell her Daddy. I swear I did not put her up to it.
She just wants to spell words. Like "Do" Then Even asked her to spell the other word Dew.
She was then confused. OK she is in Kindergarten. She will get there.

So David is in Bed early. He was wiped out and frustrated.
So much on his heart and mind.

Tomorrow I begin my outdoor work and that bothers him a lot.
 Hey it has to be done. We can not afford to hire all this done.  I can do it, Maybe a little slow but it will be done.
So in your prayers remember us and the sale of this big acreage to take care of. We need out so we have little work to do.
Kind of getting lazy in our old age.

No comments: