Monday, April 21, 2014

Don't

SAY THAT, DON'T DO THAT, DON'T REPEAT THAT, DON'T OPEN YOUR MOUTH OR USE YOUR FINGERS TO TYPE.


Yep my life in a nutshell.

Now look at that word, DON'T. That is as negative as you can get.,

OK then I shall post something positive.

HUMMMMM 
HUMMMMMM
HUMMMMM
Cant think of a thing. LOL

OH I think, Think I have my jeans for the reunion. Yep I am wearing jeans.
Or Not, I also have white capris, Who knows? Only the night of May 3rd.  will tell.

David is not ready yet. I have to shorten all his active wear. He has to wear that as he can't button his pants any longer. (His right hand does not work, and No he has not gained the weight, it is just that stubborn right hand)
Now he needs pull on active wear.
I have three days to get it all done, packed and on the plane. Da  Plane, Da Plane, I see Da Plane.
Or Not.
I  see a lot of work to accomplish in a short time.


No comments: