Tuesday, May 20, 2014

HOME

I said, "when I get home I am going to kneel down and kiss the ground"
I did not do that, You see the pavement was too hot. LOL
How is that for too hot, too cool, too windy, too loud, too quiet, too too, too..
I think I am at an end of pleasing myself. Nothing works.

I  did go  back  to work today and will work for 4 more in a row. I do not mind. I needed the pace to pick up.
As I drove into our drive,
David was out on the irrigation ditch, weeding the ditch. DANG!!!!
I asked him not to do that. He could fall and that would be devastating.

He made it fine but I see exhaustion in his sweet face.

I still keep Ken and his family in my thoughts 24 hours a day. Yes they are in my dreams too. My every thought is for their well being.
I just can not understand how a Mom who loved or seemed to love so much, Walks away.
I just can not understand and I may never understand. I will just live with it.
I pray for my sweet grand's that do not know what is going on. If it gets to me, How much more does it get to them?
Yes I am speaking out, I think too many times we do not speak our hearts and how they ache for our loved ones.

However my brother is trying to check out on us. ON Monday I spent the day trying to decide if I should  go  back to Arkansas or not.
 I spent about 30 precious minutes with him on family day and nothing can take that time away. We laughed, we prayed, we cried.
Harold is a brother every girl should have. He has a heart as big as Texas. Really he is just unique.
He would  get angry if someone bullied someone else. He stood on our school bus and yelled at kids for laughing at a person he knew. The person he knew had an illness and often passed out.
Kids laughed, Harold stood and shut them up really  quick.
Yeah seems like a lifetime ago.
Harold was one to stand for all things good, he fought for the underdog.
He never looked down on ANYONE,

I will miss him when he goes but as far as I know, He can outlast all of us. I hope he does outlast me.
My heart broke when I tried to talk to him and as they took the phone  away he was saying,
"Sue I cant hear you, Sue I  cant hear you" This was repeated several times and my heart broke.
At times his eyesight failed and I heard it was due to his blood pressure.

So tonight I ask each of you to  pray for Harold and May and Michael.
That is a family and always has been a family that sticks together.
If I do not see him again on earth I WILL see him in Heaven.
He told Roy, "I am afraid, I  don't ever want to leave you, I want us together forever."
Roy assured him they would be together forever, When we all make Heaven our eternal home.

So now I close and get some much needed rest, Rest right after I find that Dang cricket that is in this rec room.




No comments: