Friday, March 14, 2014

Home Show

We show the house tomorrow at 10. Hope it goes well, as I am tired of keeping it up, and keeping my spirits up.
Some days they hit bottom and I cant see up.
However today is not that day. Tomorrow may be as I go to work also.
Long Long day coming up.

However on Wednesday we go to YC for a spelling bee. Yep Caylum is in our prayers. He will do good and we wanna be there to root, root for Caylum
Go Buddy.

Kris get our air bed ready as we may stay the night. It will be so late when it is over, I am not sure we can drive back,
Besides that, I want to go to "Howe Bout Arden?" to shop The Rack.
I am still at a loss as to my outfit for the reunion.

So with that, We all need prayer, David is the same, I am the same, Just a little older and a lot more tired and stressed.
Charles family need prayer.
Heck we all need something don't we?

Love to all.

No comments: