Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Smile

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though its breaking,
When there are clouds in the sky
you'll get by.
 If you smile through your fear and sorrow
smile and maybe tomorrow
you'll see the sun come shining through for you.

Light up your face with gladness
hide every trace of sadness
although a tear may be ever so near
That the time you must keep on trying
Smile what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worth while
if you'll just smile.
 
 
 
And that is my thoughts tonight.
 
I am sad and need to SMILE, and Laugh Out Loud.
I worked my arse off today and yesterday in the yard, However I loved being outside in the sun and in the Beauty God created for me/ us.
 
Tonight as I looked out, at my hard work, I saw Cows, The same
 Cows that wandered into my yard last year and left huge piles, piles I thought were mud until I ran over them with the tractor. YUCK
 
They better not come over and eat my trees. They better not.
I see new fencing in the near future.
 
David's graduating class.
Someone keeps saying,
"Where are they having it, At the cemetery?"
Well so you know, there are 60 something out of 120 something left.
How is that for statistics?
Cemetery may be a  good idea. LOL
Not good!!!!!!!!!!
 
so that is my rambling thoughts for tonight.
Loads of rambles.
 

No comments: