Thursday, May 29, 2014

Think About

Living, Lets think about life.

A line to a song.

My hair is cut, my time is down for tomorrow, the pool is filling, and needs vacuuming and David better not go out alone.
Oh and news Alert, , I ordered a Senior alert button for him.
He will now be monitored.
You can all give me a pat on the back if you want to.
It should be here in a few days.
Heck I may even need it.
Right now he is on to read another of his Odd Thomas books.
Me? I am counting down to bedtime.
I called to check on Harold and I heard him say or yell or something, "Oh Lord!!!"
I agree with him. He  is so tired of that bed. I would be too. It has been since May the 15 or 16, that he went in.

Last night Roy was in the room with him. He grabbed Roy and pulled him over to the bed.
The conversation  went like this,

Harold, "Roy get on over here"
As he held on to his arm.
Roy, "I am here"
Harold, "No you  are not, you are stiff, Loosen up, get in this bed and see what it feels like."
Roy laughed and told him "No"

As Roy went to the Restroom, Harold began calling him. Roy was seated and busy.
Suddenly he hears him say, "Oh Shit"
Roy goes back into the room and Harold is reaching for the water cup and straw.
He has pretty well maneuvered it when Roy ask, "Do you want a drink?"
Harold, "No! Not any more"


So you see he is pretty much the booger he always was and we never know why God gives us time but he is awake and I am so happy all I can do is say,
 "Thank you God, Now let your will be done in our lives and work this to your Glory."


No comments: