Monday, July 07, 2014

I need to post  a new photo. I have great ones from the reunion.
I am just too lazy to sit down and "Get Er Done"

Today was quiet, we swam, we went in to get my anti anxiety pills and Now LIFE is good.

Oh Yes I finally remembered Eggs, I have been out for two weeks.
I wanted to bake cupcakes, NO EGGS.
I made cornbread last week, NO EGGS, ( I used Mayo)
It seemed to work out pretty good. David said nothing about it.


Tomorrow we have biscuits, eggs and bacon, Maybe.
After that I will be in the bathroom for an hour or so.
(you really wanted to know that)
Then we go to Red Bluff to get paid, and pick up papers for David to work on.

Not a lot longer though.
That is one job that really puts him in pain.
Sounds easy but he has to lift his right hand to the keys, (with his left hand) then move it around with his left hand.
It  is time consuming, it is painful and it is not worth it.
Or is it? It does keep his mind active.
He has been an accountant for over 42 years and he is tired of thinking.
I think it is going to be a painful job to give up. (for him, not me)

Believe it or not, He LIKES THE MONEY!!!!!! Just ask him.
Me???????????? I am kind of addicted to it.
It is a way of life I have come to enjoy for a LONG time.
Not that we had a lot but we had enough.
God has been really good to us.

And No we are not thrifty. We give to anyone who wants or needs it. (We do not save for a rainy day, For most people Every day is rainy)
It  is a Way of life for us, Not one thing has changed in 51 years.
When we had no money, (when we first married) .
We were often called to make food for funerals, ill people, take care of the gentleman next door, (He was horribly bent) . David took care of Brother Bryant's needs.
(Did we ever tell  our children of that time in our lives? Probably not, it was so long ago)
We did it with a glad heart but never quite knew how we did it with  less income than you can imagine.

So now it is time to close and rest, I am exhausted from a day of prayer and a full night too.
Prayer and sleeplessness, and horrible dreams.

OH we are back to our chronological reading. It felt good.

No comments: