Friday, August 01, 2014

Hope

A spark can start a fire
A shot can start a war
A breeze can start a wave
That crashes on the shore
Hope...hope can change everything

Hope is gone or so far down it is unseeable, un redeemable, unknown,
 I have to dig up to climb up to hope.
My Hope for tomorrow is gone, My enthusiasm is diminishing by day.
Why? Why?
Because we are not sure where we are wanted or needed. Maybe it should just be what we want and nothing else.
Right??? Wrong.
I have never or will never put me first.
So off I go to work every day I can and have a little change for someone else.

OH last day I worked I promoted liquor. Yeah ME, That was my job. So I read all I could on Captain Morgan, Ketel One Vodka, Baileys Irish cream, Johnnie walker Red and Black Label., lets not leave our Crown Royal. Sold 12 of those to one customer. Tanqueray Gin, again, sold a LOT. sold in lots of 6, not sure why they buy so much.
Cirno vodka flavored with Peaches.
 We had imports from all over the world. When asked did I drink I say "NO" but I do cook and bake with liquor, I pointed  out uses for Rum, Baileys and I make my own Vanilla Flavorings with Vodka. All true and I nave never touched hard liquor.
However I put on my black sheath dress, my black tights, black boots and gold eye liner and I looked like a bar maid.
When asked why I was doing that demo, I replied I drew the short stick. Not a big deal, I did not give out samples but got that question anyway, at least 500 times.
I gave the same answer each time.  "You Wish", then I smiled sweetly and the customer goes, "I guess that means NO>"
Customers are funny.

No comments: