Tuesday, October 21, 2014

LONG time

It  has been so long since I posted, I am  not sure what to discuss.
OK we bought a 30 foot Fleetwood 50th anniversary edition Motor Home.
We took a beautiful trip to the REDWOODS and two more trips to Lassen.
Yep we Love the open road and I am taller then anyone else when I am behind that wheel.
I feel in control. LOL  LOL
My treatment for the year is over with no big hitches. So if that is true Why is he seeing me every 6 months?
Why blood work every 6 months?
Why did I get a horrible infection in my  mouth from it, I had a yeast infection or thrush as the old people used to call it. My tongue felt bigger than my mouth,

David is good. He loves taking long walks. LONG walks.
So today after having a bunch of skin cancers burned off his face and neck, we went to the Sundial bridge, We took that long walk but forgot to carry water. UH OH I am a dried up old woman with no water to drink. I may add, the walk is beside the Sacramento River, and I thought.
"Water, Water, Everywhere and not a drop to drink"
The gardens always inspire me, but selling this house leaves much to be done.
Who cares if I have a great earthy garden. Who cares if it is a yellow garden, Native garden,  Red garden or whatever. As long as I plug it into the ground it grows.

Now I sit here wondering how my children are doing? See, my sons never call, Ken called every week before his own life fell to pieces and he is still putting pieces together.
He knows "There is going to be a glorious unfolding"
My daughter is weekly faithful to call. She knows we need a little communication.
I guess I am just nosy but I must know all is well or I feel all is NOT well.

With us, we never know  what the day will bring but I know I must get out there and begin mowing the yards. Rains have set in and now we need to burn our huge pile of limbs.
Rambling?  Yeah, lot of that. Not really much to report here but exhaustion and unsure of our future.

Now I must think of something to cook. I detest cooking, could be why I am down to 120 lbs. I just don't like food that much. Maybe I need someone else to cook for me.
Now I know what my Mama meant when she said that. And my Mama was a great cook.
Which brings me to the point of "I sure miss my family"



No comments: